Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Which Brand is better?

Have you ever asked your dealer the same question when you first walked into their shops? "Which brand is better?" (especially when you are only a newbie to the Audio & Video hobby).


What would the answer be? It's obvious they will tell you the brands they are currently selling are the best and that the one you are using or previously owned or planning to buy isn't as good as what they carry in their shop. This is the first rule in business; that's to brain wash you and sell you their products.


The same question has been asked by many customers who walked into my premise. The same answer I throw at them is : A list of questionaires for them to better understand what they truly need. Once they can answer all my questions, they will eventually know the answer. I never and will never ask customer to buy because I am selling it. They will automatically buy when they gain the knowledge of AV and know how I work towards a solution for them.


Brand is important but most reviews out there are bias and being paid for advertisement. Readers who have never audited the system will most likely jump into the shoe and start buying things with 4 stars and 5 stars items and found out that it doesn't give what the review has indicated.


Leason is you need to either learn from the hard way by buying and buying and again ...buying before you start to know what you want. Another simple way, just pay me a vist and we can have a chat where I throw you a bunch of questions and you answer it, in the end, you get what you want and you learn from what I asked :)


We are all enthusiats and there's always new things for us to learn even when we are talking to newbies.